Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.403 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,511 (18,441 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)