Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.733 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,221 (22,401 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)