Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,749 (руб 51,186) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)