Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,765 (₩2,568,796) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)