Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,715 (руб 88,797) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)