Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,304 (руб 80,553) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)