Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,852 (руб 104,597) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)