Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02656 INR / MNT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,357 (3,025,885 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)