Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02667 INR / MNT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨89,402 (3,351,909 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)