Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 INR / MNT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,944 (2,984,309 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)