Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02737 INR / MNT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,084 (3,291,503 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)