Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,259 (₩1,637,033) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (38 minutes ago)