Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06078 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,001 (₩1,694,547) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)