Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05931 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,477 (₩1,458,165) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 2 hours ago)