Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,366 (43,197 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)