Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,198 (29,648 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)