Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨106,292 (51,752 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)