Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,054 (36,908 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (41 minutes ago)