Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,488 (R$ 6,498) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)