Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,478 (R$ 5,533) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)