Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,117 (R$ 6,929) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)