Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.598 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,778 (¥93,258) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)