Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,830 (R$ 5,066) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)