Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,166 (R$ 4,872) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)