Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,345 (R$ 6,638) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)