Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.020 INR / BAM
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,619 (2,475KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)