Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,304 (Bs 186,644,216) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)