Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 139% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,985 (€3,062) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)