Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.855 INR / TMT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,340 (6,276 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)