Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / TMT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,707 (6,076 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)