Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨100,355 (COL$4,204,563) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)