Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.977 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨45,461 (1,569 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)