Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,884 (COL$3,435,499) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)