Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02333 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,500 (COL$3,749,829) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)