Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,435 (¥302,829) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)