Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,864 (¥244,995) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)