Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,783 (¥196,315) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (29 minutes ago)