Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,954 (¥335,481) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)