Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,590 (¥324,703) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)