Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06004 INR / CDF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 498% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨467,137 (7,780,222 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)