Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04334 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 222% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨341,757 (7,885,232 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)