Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,185 (S/. 5,190) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)