Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.706 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,282 (kr 19,891) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)