Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 155% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,636 (kr 19,856) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)