Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.196 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 259% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨336,879 (kr 41,104) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)