Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.231 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,567 (C$2,510) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (39 minutes ago)