Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,473 (€1,186) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (27 minutes ago)