Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.657 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,728 (3,184 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (33 minutes ago)