Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.228 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,948 (2,984 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)