Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.846 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,705 (2,427 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)