Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04441 INR / LBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 112% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,355 (4,466,354 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)