Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04282 INR / LBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,695 (3,239,222 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (28 minutes ago)