Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04549 INR / LBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,178 (3,652,856 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)