Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04528 INR / LBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 114% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,029 (2,959,812 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)