Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,126 (932 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)