Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,268 ($b5,492) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)