Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,927 (€1,129) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)