Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.208 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,407 (4,691TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)