Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.774 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,279 (4,488TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)