Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨98,246 (5,986TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)