Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,157 (2,734TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)