Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,792 (¥295,422) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)