Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,759 (¥267,363) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)