Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 117% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,569 (€1,853) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)