Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,877 (5,121 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)