Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,903 (5,361 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)