Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,342 (6,560 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (37 minutes ago)