Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,121 (﷼ 33,821,038) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)