Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,709 (руб 53,850) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)