Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.430 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,476 (Mex$ 22,002) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)