Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,149 (¥298,644) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)