Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02108 INR / MGA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,396 (4,999,601 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)