Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02050 INR / MGA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,197 (4,692,172 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)