Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,111 in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)