Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,796 (179,478 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)