Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,301 (162,243 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)