Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.791 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,754 (4,797 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)