Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,684 (3,984 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)