Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,410 (Mex$ 33,870) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)