Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,024 (元9,651) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 2 hours ago)