Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.302 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,332 (元9,711) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (29 minutes ago)