Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,676 (元9,847) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)