Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 55% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,563 (元14,747) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)