Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,189 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)