Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,438 (€2,091) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)