Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,054 (€1,559) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)