Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,194 (€2,023) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)